Magnesium is the one of the greatest remedies for anxiety. Science confirmed this, and statistics shows that most adult Americans lack this mineral.
The recommended daily intake of magnesium is between 320 and 400 milligrams per day. An average American adult consumes less than 250 milligrams of magnesium. This mineral takes part in 300+ biochemical reactions in the body.
Here’s a short list of the processes that require magnesium:
- Supports immunity
- Regulates heartbeat
- Strengthens bones
- Stimulates energy production
- Normalizes blood sugar
Magnesium is important for your brain. It reduces brain inflammation, and suppresses the stress response. This mineral also promotes the normalization of neurotransmitters.
Magnesium calms the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). The SNS works in synergy with the parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) to keep us alive, and is held as responsible for your anxiety attack.
“Simply taking a good magnesium supplement could pull you out of a downward spiral.” – Carolyn Dean, M.D., author of The Magnesium Miracle
Six signs to add more magnesium and fight anxiety
We will also give you a great miracle recipe, but first, let’s go through the signs of magnesium deficiency:
- Trouble sleeping/Insomnia
- Irritability (for no reason)
- Sensitivity to noise
- Anxiety, depression, restlessness
- Sore muscles, spasms, twitches, tremors
- Fragile bones, osteoporosis
There’s a strong bond between magnesium deficiency and anxiety. According to a 2017 study released in the journal Nutrients, magnesium supplements decrease subjective measures of anxiety in “moderately anxious individuals.”
Keep reading to get the recipe of the anti-anxiety drink that uses magnesium as a base ingredient.
Miracle magnesium anti-anxiety drink
- 1 cup kale/spinach (157 milligrams)
- 1 banana (32 milligrams)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (27 milligrams)
- 1 tsp agave nectar/organic honey (1 milligram)
- 1 scoop protein powder (for extra nutrients)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (17 milligrams)
Blend the ingredients until smooth.
Total Mg count: 234 milligrams, 59-73% of the recommended daily intake.
“I find it funny that more doctors aren’t clued in to the benefits of magnesium, because we use it all the time in conventional medicine.” – Mark Hyman, M.D., author of The Ultra-Metabolism Cookbook and The Ultra-Mind Solution
Here’s a top ten list of magnesium-packed foods:
- Dark leafy greens, 1 cup: 100-160 mg
- Pumpkin seeds, 1 ounce: 150 mg (!!)
- Black beans, 1 cup: 120 mg
- Salmon, 1 fillet: 106 mg
- Cashews, 1 ounce: 82 mg
- Whole grains, 1 ounce: 50-70 mg
- Dark chocolate 1 ounce: 65 mg
- Avocado, 1 medium: 59 mg
- Tofu, 3.5 ounces: 53 mg
- Bananas, 1 large: 37 mg
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.